Praise & Worship
- Hope Ensemble is comprised of young adults, ages 18–35, who minister through contemporary praise music.
- Judah is the liturgical dance ministry of the church.
- Mass Choir Ministers as a combined choir, who obtain an increased knowledge of hymns and spirituals, and to be spiritual in tune with God.
- Master’s Men is comprised of men of the church. They sing on the fourth Sunday.
- Worship Ministry is that team who selects and trains lay members for participating in worship. They also develop calls for worship and other special events.
- Youth Choir is comprised of youth, ages 7 -17. They sing on the third Sunday and on special occasions.
Worship & Evangelism
- Educational Assistance Ministry encourages high school students to pursue college and related training and to assist students in continuing studies at fully accredited educational institutions. This ministry also oversees the Qualified Church Scholarship Plan.
- Feeding The 5000 is a ministry in cooperation with area churches that prepares and serves food to the less fortunate of the community.
- Global Missions assists with emergency crises and disasters and shares in the needs of others, thereby witnessing the love of God.
- Market Place Ministry is the electronic (e-mail) ministry who shares inspiration and encouragement to the 9–5 community through uplifting information, quips and quotes about the workaday world, especially the world of finance.
- Nursing Home Outreach is a ministry of the Deacons to local nursing homes through once-monthly visitation that assists Chaplains with their duties through prayer and hands on help when needed.
- F.L.O.C. (Friends Leading Others to Christ) is an evangelistic arm of the church that reaches out with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Church School (Fulfillment Hour) is a Bible-based teaching ministry that provides organized Bible Study Classes from nursery to adult classes.
- New Members Orientation provides support for their belief in Jesus Christ and assists them in becoming familiar with the church.
- PrayerWarriors is the Intercessory Prayer Ministry that undergirds the total ministry of the church in the community and around the world. It also focuses on physical, emotional, spiritual, financial, local, national and global prayer concerns.
- Beautification Ministry is responsible for outfitting the Sanctuary with fresh flowers on a weekly basis and with seasonal decorations.
- Culinary Ministry serves the congregation through providing food for special events and meetings.
- The Diaconate Ministry serves as assistants to the Pastor through managing the congregation, visiting the sick and shut-in and overseeing ministry groups. They also act as advisers to the Pastor on spiritual matters.
- The Diaconate Assistants are servants who provide a loving witness and service to those in need, particularly women, men and children who are victims of domestic violence and in need of clothing, etc. They also service the congregation in concert with the Diaconate.
- Elders Council is the “Griot Ministry” for ages 65 and over with at least 40 years of continuous service. They are the oral historians of our church who help keep our history alive.
- Glow (God Leading Our Way) Ministry reaches out to the community to fellowship with young adults in other churches and educates and encourages them to have a relationship with Christ.
- Men’s Ministry provides Christian nurture, fellowship, camaraderie and encouragement through activities geared especially for men. Rites of Passage for boys and mentoring for young men is an integral part.
- Multimedia Ministry records services’ audio and provides copies for a nominal fee.
- Nurses Ministry provide service to congregants in physical distress and pulpit service to Pastor and visiting ministers.
- Trustees are Officers mandated by the State who are given oversight of civil/temporal matters.
- Ushers guide congregates to comfortable seating and leads in the collection of offerings.
- Women’s Ministry provides Christian nurture, fellowship, camaraderie and encouragement through activities designed especially for women. Rites of Passage for girls and mentoring for young women is an integral part.
- Youth Development Network (YDN) provides Christian nurture, fellowship, camaraderie and encouragement for youth of the church. Junior Church is an integral part of this ministry.
- Birth Month Fellowship seeks to assist in “closing the backdoor” on newly joined members. Each member is assigned to a tribal group and is encouraged to assimilate in the congregation through diligent follow-up.
- The Caribbean Connection Ministry is comprised of members of Caribbean descent as well as those who are married to persons born in the Caribbean Islands. The love of God is expressed in distinct spiritual songs and unique style of worship.
- Public Relations communication through media and mailings (newsletters, letters, etc.) relative to the special events of the church.
- Technology Ministry provides management, administration, technical support and training for the church’s systems. Uses our online presence to connect and grow with our community.