2 TIMOTHY 3:16-17
- We believe the basis of the Christian faith is the Holy Bible, which is the only inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: omnipotent (all powerful) omniscient (all knowing) and omnipresent (everywhere present at the same time).
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious sacrifice for the forgiveness of our sins through His shed blood and death on a cross, in His triumphant bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church. His body, which is composed of all people living and dead, who have been joined to Him through saving faith. God admonishes believers to assemble together regularly for worship, for participation in the ordinances, for edification through the Scriptures and for mutual encouragement.
- We believe the Holy Spirit draws unbelievers to Christ and equips them in their personal growth and service to the body.
- We believe humans were originally created in the image of God. However, sin alienated us from our Creator. The only way to a relationship with God is through trusting in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and repentance from sin. Salvation comes only through God’s saving grace–not human effort–and must be received personally by repentance and faith.