2. We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: omnipotent(all powerful) omniscient (all knowing) and omnipresent(everywhere present at the same time) (1Timothy 2:5; 1 Corinthians 8:6; Ephesians 4:4-6)
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; in His Virgin Birth; His sinless life; His miracles; His vicarious sacrifice for the forgiveness of our sins through His shed blood and death on a cross; in His triumphant bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and in His personal return in power and glory.
(Colossians 1:15-20; Romans 5:1-9; Acts 1:9-11; Titus 2:13)
4. We believe Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church. His body, which is composed of all people living and dead, who have been joined to Him through saving faith. God admonishes believers to assemble together regularly for worship, for participation in the ordinances, for edification through the Scriptures and for mutual encouragement.
(Ephesians 1:22-23; Hebrews 10:23-25; Acts 16:5)
6. We believe humans were originally created in the image of God. However, sin alienated us from our Creator. The only way to a relationship with God is through trusting in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and repentance from sin. Salvation comes only through God’s saving grace -- not human effort -- and must be received personally by repentance and faith.
(Genesis 1:26-27; 1 John 1:8-10; John 3:3-5; Ephesians 2:1-10)
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved.. They who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they who are lost unto the resurrection of eternal separation from God.
(1 Corinthians 15:21-23; Revelation 20:11-15; Matthew 25:32-34)
8. We believe that the ordinances of the Church, given by our Lord, are Baptism and the Lord’s Supper (Communion). Baptism is by immersion. The Lord’s supper is an important act of remembrance of the supreme sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
(Matthew 28:19-20; Matthew 3:16; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
9. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to disciple people of every nation. The fulfillment of that Great Commission requires that all worldly and personal ambitions be subordinated to a total commitment to "Him who loved us and gave Himself for us."
(Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:8)
10. We believe in the Priesthood of Believers. Every believer in Jesus Christ has direct access to God through Jesus Christ with no mediator other than Christ. The believer is privileged to read and interpret the Scriptures as guided by the Holy Spirit.
(1 Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 4:16; John 14:13-14)
11. We believe that the Grace of Jesus Christ is the proper motive for financial giving and support for the church. Every believer has a responsibility to support the local assembly from the proceeds of their income.
(2 Corinthians 8: 7-9)
12. We believe in the Virgin Birth, sinless life, crucifixion, resurrection, abiding intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ, and HIS SECOND COMING…WATCH FOR IT!
(Matthew 1:23; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Romans 8:34; 2 Corinthians 5:21) REVELATION 1:7,8